Protective measures against the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Pelican follows closely the development regarding the Coronavirus. This page is dedicated to information concerning Coronavirus and how it affects our business and services. The page will be updated continuously.
Booking a storage is the same procedure as normal: Either from our homepage or by contacting a specific location. See overview of our locations here.
We have decided to only admit a maximum of two customers into the store at any given time to be able to respect the 2m distance rule.
The health of our customers and staff is our main priority. Therefore, we have taken some protective measures in order to reduce the health risk. When you are visiting out locations, you should pay attention to the following:
- Our sites are still manned with one site manager, who can assist and help new and existing customers. We have reduced the staffing, so there is only one person at a time on our locations. This is done to ensure that both our staff and our customers are not exposed to unnecessary risks.
- You must remember to read our hygiene regulations before you enter our shops, so that you and the staff will not be exposed to the risk of infection. These regulations can be found in front of the stores or can be read them in the bottom of this page.
- If you must sneeze, you should use a paper tissue. Alternatively, you can also use your elbow.
- Keep 2 meters distance to other people.
- You are not allowed to shake hands, hug or kiss.
- Use hand sanitizer before you touch anything.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our locations during the opening hours from 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday or 10:00 to 14:00 on Saturday. At Pelican Ørestad we are also open on Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00.
We thank you for understanding. Let us remember to take good care of each other.